Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nominate me?

Hey everybody! What's up? So there is this Bloggy Awards ceremony going on, kind of like the Oscars--except for bloggers, of course. I wanted to take this time and ask that if you like/enjoy my blog for whatever reason to consider nominating me. You obviously don't have to, but if you do, know that you have my deepest thanks!

Here are the categories you can nominate me in:
  • Well-known blogger
  • Best design
  • Best reviews
  • Most helpful
  • Best breakout blog (Best new blog, meaning within six months)
  • Best review for a contemporary book (For this, if you nominate somebody leave a link to their review)
  • Best review for a paranormal book (For this, if you nominate somebody leave a link to their review)
  • Best review for a dystopian book (For this, if you nominate somebody leave a link to their review)
  • Best review for a sci-fi book (For this, if you nominate somebody leave a link to their review)
  • Best review for a fantasy book (For this, if you nominate somebody leave a link to their review)
  • Best meme
  • Nicest blogger
  • Most creative blogger
  • Hottest blog (best content: I just got tired of constantly saying "Best" and "Most")
  • Best group blog
  • Most influential
  • Best author blog
  • Promo Queen 
  • Best tour group blog 
So that's it! All you have to do is email bloggyawards@gmail.com and list up to three nominations within each category. You can find more details here.

The nominations end at 8/13/2012, so if you do plan on nominating, now's the time! :)

Thank you all so much again.

Xoxo-
The Reviews News

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna! :) Thanks so much for posting about this! (I'm one of the coordinators for The Bloggy Awards and it's just so heart-warming to see people actually liking this event we're hosting!) I'm still in the process of updating the list so it's more current but I can tell you that you were nominated ;) It'll be updated tomorrow morning at the latest :)

    Thanks again for supporting The Bloggy Awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! :D :D :D Thanks, Eileen! Haha, it's an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...