Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {29}

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's been forever since I participated in this meme, which totally means I suck, but anyway, I'm happy to get back to it this week! Just click on the jump to see what book I'm waiting on this week.


This week, I'm waiting on:

Poison
By: Bridget Zinn
Release date: March 12th, 2013 from Disney/Hyperion

A teen girl finds herself a would-be assassin, hunting down her former best friend, the princess of the realm, via the aid of an enchanted piglet.

-Blurb from Goodreads
Pre-order: Mrs. Nelson's (support my local indie store!)||Amazon||Book Depository 


Doesn't this sound absolutely awesome? An assassin princess with an enchanted piglet? Heck yes! And that cover is just freaking awesome. (Oh, and the font for Poison on the cover is, I believe, Carmencita. I love that font. :D)


So, what are YOU waiting on this week?
The Reviews News

3 comments:

  1. Great choice I want to read that one to! Love the blog it is beautiful! I am a new follower via GFC.

    My WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that book sounds interesting and love the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back!
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...