Monday, February 13, 2012

Something Random

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know of a few things that are going on!

1) The fantabulous Karen over at For What It's Worth interviewed me on her blog! :D Check it out if you want to know answers to question such as, how did you choose the name for your blog?

2) I'm gearing up for the debate tournament that will determine who goes to National's, so I'm afraid blogging will still be a bit sporadic, and I'm really sorry about that! BUT! I came up with a sort of schedule that I'll try my best to follow (and no, you're not allowed to get mad at me if I fail to follow it since I have a legitimate reason) (okay, okay, you can get mad at me) (just don't tell me you're mad!)...

Monday
IMM or Book Blogger Confessions. Depends on if I get awesome books or not ('cause y'all don't just want to hear me talking nonsense, right?) and if it's a BBC week.
Tuesday
Review.
Wednesday:
Waiting on Wednesday (if I remember...)
Thursday
Review
Friday:
Dunno. Probably a writing post or something.
Weekend
SLEEP! :D

3) There... really isn't a three. I just like the number three. (hey, this kinda reminds me of The Butterfly Clues, which I'm reading right now.)

ROCK ON!

P.S. Oh wait, I do have a three.

(\_/)
(=  ")
(u  u)o

DO YOU LIKE THE BUNNY!? :D Me likeys. 
Ahem. Anyway. Yup. Thanks so much for stickin' with moi!

3 comments:

  1. Tag, your it! You have been tagged to answer a few friendly questions :D to check it out, go here http://littlelibrarymuse.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interview over at Karen's blog was pretty cute! I especially liked that you explained how you got your blog name. :)

    Wendy ♥ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE BUNNY. Going to see the interview now :)

    ~Mag @ Geek Chic

    Check out the Maximum Ride Reading Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...