Thursday, December 29, 2011

Go vote Team Alex!

I'm not taking sides here, but I want you all to vote for Alex in the YA Sisterhood Heroines Tourney match today! (Oh wait, I guess I AM taking sides.)

You wanna know why you should vote for Alex instead of Katniss Freakin' Everdeen? Well, because the jaw-dropping Jennifer L. Armentrout has--can you believe it--even more incentives to offer than last time, and they are eye-bulgingly amazing.

See:  

250 votes: a teaser from Pure
500 votes: a teaser from Onyx
750 votes: a teaser from Pure and Onyx
1,000 votes: a POV from Daemon (Obsidian)

And that's not all.
*
**
***
  
1250 votes: a teaser from Seth's POV in Pure
1500 votes: a teaser from Shadows.
WINNING votes: a teaser from Pure, Shadows, Onyx, and Cursed, AND a POV from Aiden in Pure!


AND!!!

For every 1000 votes (up to 6000), Jennifer will be giving away an ARC of Pure! (So that's SIX chances to win an ARC of Pure!)


Yeah. I know. I went berserk, too.


LET'S DO THIS THING, YOU GUYS!

Vote #AlexLegion HERE!! NOW!!!

Oh, and if that's not enough incentives for you... the fan-freakin'-tastic Momo from Books Over Boys, AKA the advocate for Alex, is having a giveaway over at her blog.

Sooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...