Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {10}

This week, I'm waiting on...

The Fault in Our Stars
By: John Green 

Author of the New York Times bestseller Looking for Alaska, John Green delivers his next page-turner -- The Fault in Our Stars. Pre-order his book today!

-(sort of) summary from Goodreads
Release date:  January 10th, 2012

!!!! I LOOOOVE John Green. And his books. Seriously. I can't WAIT for this! Apparently, if you pre-order it, you will get an autograph, too! And if you're lucky, perhaps a yeti (that kinda rhymes.. :D), too. Now, if you haven't read anything by John Green yet, I demand suggest that you do immediately as soon as possible. His writing is as realistic as it comes, and I guarantee think you will like LOVE it!! 

What are YOU waiting for this week?


Photobucket







2 comments:

  1. i really need to read some of his work!i follow you here, and love the blog! Stop by mine and enter the latest contest?! also let me know what book you've read and loved recently! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsay Thanks! :D And, sure! Glad you enjoy my blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a response! I love hearing back from you all! :) I respond to comments here on the blog, so if you'd like me to reply to you via e-mail, just state so in your comment. Also, this is an award-free zone. I love and superbly appreciate all of your generous thoughts; I'm just terrible at returning your kind favor.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...